Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Hello my esteemed friends, dragons, and superheroes in spandex,

I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything. It's funny how each day, each week seems to go by slow with just enough time to get everything I need done, and then, I blink and it's been two months.



I apologize for my absence. I'm almost finished with my semester of school (my last spring semester!!!) and summer is just around the corner. I will be back--possibly with a regular posting schedule--soon.

Until then, you can entertain yourself by reading all my posts on this new site I volunteered to join a few months ago: The Fangirl Initiative. I've been writing a lot on there lately and I've been promoted to Assistant TO the Editor (aka the Creative Consultant and sidekick of our founder). It's pretty exciting and I'm glad to be here.

Since April is ending and May is coming, I thought it would be a good time to do a little reworking for my blog. In the past, I've changed what the purpose of this blog is and what I want to write about. I'm going to do a little bit of "soul" searching to see if anything has changed or remained the same. I know eventually I want to play with the layout, I want to change the URL, and I want to decide what this is all about. I think the title will stay the same because I definitely can't part from it.

All in all, keep on the look out for changes coming soon. And for my grand return. (it probably won't be grand; it'll probably just be a book review or something)

:)

-Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment