Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Novel Idea: 9/20/14

A Novel Idea

I feel as if the only consistency on this blog is A Novel Idea, but what better thing to be consistent with than this? (I promise I'll post more later when I find time; this semester has been heavy with the work load) 

Here are this week's questions, which focus on the writing process! :)

1. What is something you find really difficult about being a writer? 

Right now, I find it hard to make time for writing. Yes, I need to carve time into my schedule for writing but between distractions and a list of things I have to do, it's hard. And even when I make time, the inspiration to write isn't always there and I stare at my computer screen or notebook and wonder what I should do, what I should write, where should the characters go. 

2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years, writing-wise? 

I would hope I'm still writing but I've actually finished (as in completed and edited to the finest) something. I mean, sure, I'd like to say I'm published, but that's not the main goal. So better than I am right now. :) 

3. If you could pick one literary character to meet, who would it be and why? 

Oh, no, this is the wrong question to ask me. There are soooo many to choose from. Just one? Arghh... Hmm... 

Probably Bilbo Baggins...?

4. What is your favorite thing about the writing process?
Creating worlds and characters. I like imaging them, what they say, what they do, how the world works, what everything looks like. It's so fun! :)



You can join in A Novel Idea at any time. I'd be interested in hearing your answers to these questions! 

-Jaguar Hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment