This month I think I will showcase my main character, Brielle, from my current WIP. :D She meets Killian of Greene in the first story and becomes a kindred spirit with him as the stories go on. She was abandoned by her father at the age of four and left to be a servant in a small village on the edge of the land of Greene. Until she happens to stumble upon a dying pirate with a stolen dragon egg. And thus, her adventures with the prat of princes (and his gang) begin. :)
I haven't found a clear picture for her character yet, but when I do, you'll know. :)
1. What's their favourite food? (Bonus: favorite flavor of chocolate)
Brielle likes potatoes, though not in any one particular form. She'll eat them any way except raw.
Her favorite flavor of chocolate lies between milk chocolate and dark chocolate. She's not fond of white chocolate at all, but since chocolate has always been a delicacy, she rarely has had a chance to try any type.
2. What do they absolutely hate?
She hates seeing children suffer. She wishes every child had a home and someone to love and care for them. It is her dream to start orphanages where those who are without homes and a family can find one.
3. What do they enjoy learning about?
The world. She would pick up any book and read it to soak up the information.
4. Who is the most influential person in their life?
Before she is dragged away on an adventure, her father. Even though he left her behind, she still holds on to his promises and everything he taught her. After she is collected for the adventure, Tiberius and Gilbert play a huge part in her life.
5. What is their childhood fear?
6. What is something they have always secretly dreamed of doing, but thought impossible?
Attending an exquisite ball at the palace. Meeting royalty. Being rushed off on an adventure.
7. What is something he/she is impractically afraid of?
The stars going out in the sky.
8. Are they a night owl or a morning person?
She is definitely a morning person.
9. Do they say everything that pops into their head, or leave a lot unsaid?
She leaves a lot unsaid mainly because she isn't quite sure how to word it or if anybody would care to listen.
10. What are their nervous habits?
She averts her gaze and tightens her body almost as if trying to make herself smaller.
There you have it: Brielle. One of my favorite things about Beautiful People is that the questions are always different yet still have a wide range of development for the characters. As I do these and write, I always learn new things about my characters.