Friday, November 30, 2012

I AM THE MASTER COMMANDER!

Today is the last day of National Novel Writing Month. I can proudly say I am a WINNER! I reached 50,000 words a little while ago, and I am feeling good! :D



Dance Party Time!

The Doctor dancing... crazy!


 The Doctor Dancing... enough said.

Photobucket

It was a fun month full of crazy moments as I scrambled to "survive" college, hang out with my friends so they don't make fun of me for  not having any friends (yes, that happens), do important things like sleep and eat, and OF COURSE write 50,000 words! X)



I do have to say that my story isn't necessarily "finished". Yes, I met the 50,000 goal, but technically, I did not finish my novel. It is far from being complete. Exciting things are just starting to happen! But I love all that I have written, and I am so glad I WON! :D

What about you? Did you finish your novel? Did you even start one? If you did, let me know how it went. If you didn't, maybe think about joining us next year or even this summer for Camp NaNoWriMo!

Thank you!

Photobucket

-Jaguar Hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment