Thursday, September 20, 2012

You Were My New Dream

So, I've been thinking about this blog of mine and wondering what I really want to do with this little space I've created in the world. And I'm come to the conclusion that I have a new dream, a new idea, a new direction. Yes, I love my blog with its Narnia themed title/background and the random book reviews and side pictures... But there's so much more out there. And I want to expand this. I want to dream bigger.

There's much more to my life, my interests than books (not too much more, but you know). And I kind of do get busy doing stuff all day long being a college student with a job at the library (I love my job by the way. I get to work with books, and help people find books, and I get to touch books, and work with people who love books too... anyways). And so I might not have time to write as I'm hoping. I might not have the words to give, but I want to do more. Writing is a passion of mine, as is acting like a silly goose or watching TV shows and movies and reading lots and lots of books. So, I want to expand this space of mine and make it fully about me, my life, and everything that comes with that.

So, I want to know what you want? Do you want to read my ramblings about things? My little insights and laughs and giggles at life and it's opportunities to knock me upside the head with lemons, various other fruits, and whatever... ? Or what?

YOU TELL ME!!

But I do have to say, I hope you will embrace my dream and let me write whatever comes to my head... Because what's the point of being a writer, a reader, a dreamer, if I'm not going to share them with someone else? And I want to share them with you.

Never fear, though, I'll still write book reviews as I read through my collection of wonderful titles (if I can slog my way through all these college textbooks). I'll let you know my opinions on the wonderful worlds out there created by a author's touch. But there will be other things. :D

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I appreciate all my readers and followers.

So, leave me a comment on anything you want to see me talk about or whatnot. Or if you have any book suggestions or encouragement about this, let me know! Thanks!

"You were my new dream," -Flynn Rider, Tangled

-Jaguar Hero! (rawr?)


GLORY TO GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment