Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Time Flies (with Dragons)

I apologize for not posting in over a month. I have been quite busy. I recently traveled to Narnia with my dragons in tow. There was a ball being held at Castle Cair Paravel and all of the best literary characters were there. Very distracting.
Castle Cair Paravel, Narnia
However, if you know Narnia, then you know that time spent there does not affect time here. Yes, well I was quite busy doing other things like searching for superpowers (never did find those), playing hide n seek with Drake (he's very hard to find sometimes), and meeting a very distinguished knight. Very, very distracting. 

Again, I apologize to all of you who read this blog (give a shout out if you are there...). I've been wrapped up in helping Percy Jackson & Co. save their world three times. And I've been going to fashion shows for the 74th Hunger Games.

For the next week I am diving into a River (of Time) and hoping to meet back up with that enchanting knight. I will be back next week to tell you of my experience. I'm sure it will just be stupendous. 

Until then, I hope you have a good day. Farewell.
-JAGUAR HERO!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. This is hilarious! I love you, Jaime! I can't wait until you come tomorrow!!! :D

    ReplyDelete