Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Imagination Is Taking Me Away!

Hello, my name is Jaime. I guess I have decided to start a blog. About what, you ask? Anything and everything. I don't know if this will be interesting or just a boring ramble of nothing. I just know that I love to write, and I want to share this writing with you, whoever you are.

Most importantly, I want to share God's hand in my life. I hope this blog with help others see His love and mercy. I also want you to see His life shining through my life as I go about my adventures seeking Him and doing His will.

First, I hope I can share things with you as I go about my life. I have just become a senior in high school. It's crazy. This past year flew by and now I'm going to be the eldest class in my school. This summer is full of promise, and I hope to share these experiences with you.

Second, I have decided to share a blog because there is a site handing out free books to bloggers! YAY! I have to review them on here to get the books,  which I hope you will also enjoy. I love books, if you didn't already know that, and I am always excited to get FREE books!

I just have to say, I can be very random at times. The smallest things fascinate me, so you may get to take part in those fascinations. I have an intense liking for dinosaurs. I also enjoy superheroes, and I will probably rave about the movies that are coming out this year. There are many other things I enjoy, but hopefully through this blog you will learn some of those things.

1 John 2: 12
"I am writing to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of His name."
I pray that this is my mission, that through my writing my readers can see God's forgiveness (as I stated earlier). So, thank you for taking the time to read. And please come back for more. God Bless! :D

-Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment